API Lead Auditing Training
Course Duration: 3 days
Learn how to conduct effective audits and lead an audit team. This three-day course is an add-on to the two-day Fundamentals of Auditing course. By attending the third day, you will be given additional information on leading an audit team as well as the additional auditing processes that are unique to the API program. Upon successful completion of this course, you will know how to:
● Apply the principles, procedures and techniques of planning and conducting effective audits
● Manage the audit process from planning to reporting to closing out nonconformities
● Lead and direct an audit team from assigning audit tasks, communicating with team members, coordinating the audit to taking responsibility of the audit output (report and nonconformities)
● Demonstrate personal attributes and skills expected from lead auditors, including handling conflicts within the audit team
By the end of this course, participants should be able to:
● Define key auditing concepts, ethics, and standards used in the auditing process.
● Demonstrate how to develop an audit program.
● Understand how to conduct an effective audit.
● Execute post audit activities.
● Illustrate how to lead an audit.
● Describe the responsibilities of the audit team leader.
Who Should Attend:
This course has been designed for the oil and gas industry:
● Personnel involved in the auditing of an organization’s management system.
● Professionals seeking auditor refresher training.
● Individuals wishing to learn how to audit and understand the audit process.
CEUs And Certificates:
This course is accredited by the International Association of Continuing Education and Training. Participants meeting the requirements of the course will be awarded the following:
Certificate: A certificate of completion will be awarded to participants who successfully complete the requirements of the class and the practical assessment.