API Fundamentals of Auditing Training (API Internal Auditor)
Course Duration: 2 days
Learn how to conduct effective audits. This two-day course covers auditing fundamentals as well as the additional auditing processes that are unique to the API program. Upon successful completion of this course, you will know how to:
● Apply the principles, procedures and techniques of planning and conducting effective audits.
● Manage the audit process from planning to reporting to closing out nonconformities.
● Demonstrate personal attributes and skills expected from auditors.
By the end of this course, participants should be able to:
● Define key auditing concepts, ethics, and standards used in the auditing process.
● Demonstrate how to develop an audit program.
● Understand how to conduct an effective audit
● Execute post audit activities.
Who Should Attend:
This course has been designed for the oil and gas industry:
● Personnel involved in the auditing of an organization’s management system.
● Professionals seeking auditor refresher training.
● Individuals wishing to learn how to audit and understand the audit process.
CEUs And Certificates:
This course is accredited by the International Association of Continuing Education and Training. Participants meeting the requirements of the course will be awarded the following:
Certificate: A certificate of completion will be awarded to participants who successfully complete the requirements of the class and the practical assessment.