Learn how to conduct effective audits. This two days course covers auditing fundamentals as well as the additional auditing processes that are unique to the API program. Upon successful completion of this course, you will know how to:
● Apply the principles, procedures and techniques of planning and conducting effective audits.
● Manage the audit process from planning to reporting to closing out nonconformities.
● Demonstrate personal attributes and skills expected from auditors.
By the end of this course, participants should be able to:
● Define key auditing concepts, ethics, and standards used in the auditing process.
● Demonstrate how to develop an audit program.
● Understand how to conduct an effective audit
● Execute post audit activities.
Who Should Attend:
This course has been designed for the oil and gas industry:
● Personnel involved in the auditing of an organization’s management system.
● Professionals seeking auditor refresher training.
● Individuals wishing to learn how to audit and understand the audit process.
CEUs And Certificates:
This course is accredited by the International Association of Continuing Education and Training. Participants meeting the requirements of the course will be awarded the following:
A certificate of completion will be awarded to participants who successfully complete the requirements of the class and the practical assessment.